My name is Sarah Osman and I am the Parent Support Adviser for the Loddon Cluster. I am based at Hobart High School and work part time on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Here are some ways I might be able to help:-
- If you are worried about your son or daughter’s school attendance.
- Your child’s behaviour is challenging – either in school or at home.
- Perhaps your child is having difficulty coping if parents are separating. Or maybe they are struggling to accept a parent’s new partner or step-family.
- If you have financial worries and would like advice on where to get help.
- Your son or daughter has additional needs and you would like information about specialist services available.
- A family member is ill, or there has been a bereavement, and your child is having trouble coping.
As well as working closely with colleagues in school, I have access to agencies and services that can offer information, guidance and advice.
From time to time PSA’s are able to offer short courses to the Cluster to help parents, grand parents or carers develop an understanding of their child’s behaviour and improve relationships. Details will be provided to all schools.
Please get in touch if you would like to talk about any issue that may be worrying you. You can discuss your concern, in confidence, by telephoning me at Hobart High School on 01508 520359 (mobile: 07796 686367) or emailing me at email@example.com