The Hobart High School uniform is designed to be smart, safe and comfortable, hard wearing and easy to maintain. Most of our uniform is available to purchase from Screens embroidery and printing – www.screensschoolwear.co.uk – 01502 581010 – Rant Score Lowestoft NR32 1TY.
- All items of clothing should be clearly and permanently labelled.
- The use of discreet make-up is for Year 11 girls only. This includes clear nail varnish.
- School Ties, Gum Shields and Swimming Hats may also be purchased from the school reception.
- The only jewellery accepted is a watch, a signet ring and a pair of small ear studs (one stud per ear). No sleepers. Nose/eyebrow studs, facial piercings or any other type of adornment are not permitted.
- All jewellery, including watches and earring studs, are always removed for PE and swimming in the interest of health and safety.
Please click the link below for more information:
Click here to view School Uniform List